Notes from July IFRS Interpretations Committee meeting
Jul 07, 2011
The IFRS Interpretations Committee met in London on 7-8 July 2011. We have posted Deloitte observer notes from the topics discussed at the meeting.
Click through for direct access to the notes for that particular topic:
Thursday 7 July 2011
- IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment – Accounting for production phase stripping costs in the mining industry
- Items for continuing consideration
- IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets and IFRIC 6 Liabilities arising from Participating in a Specific Market – Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment: Use of IFRIC 6 by analogy
- Review of Tentative Agenda Decisions published in May IFRIC Update
- New items for initial consideration
Friday 8 July 2011
- New items for initial consideration (continued)
- Administrative session
- Committee work in progress
- Review of statistics of the Committee's activity
Click here to go to the preliminary and unofficial notes taken by Deloitte observers for the entire meeting.